GuidePedia

0
Hi. Friends how was your last week-end. I hope you really enjoyed. I also. I wait for week-ends. Because i have much stuff to do in weekends.
Last saturday i was stucked when i found a very important (compact disk) cd,full of scratches. When i inserted in Pc, my super PC got mad & hanged. When i ejected the cd, my pc got normal.
After all i got a solution. I hope you will follow me.
1.first i downloaded a program named BAD COPY
2. I registered the soft by putting this serial in the help option of that soft. Reg keys are mentioned below.
JFKEhx7BaDTm1JwaJXPIamPe
uhmTbkivQgYpQ7HPJ2VJc
75SWu6YJURm8-
DUy2eF48LXp0RzwMSnjp42
ADW7Sz6pMm
F
+2KXEEURYsfnkxh8KgPzksp9
aRBpz-fPS27yCFbrtd7B
9PR
+9Jap2kYhDfIjAcKqJVycY9YHr
555+YU9Z0gh15RSz
By this soft not only i copied my data but also my PC remained normal. If you like comment.

Post a Comment

 
Top