GuidePedia

0
As you may know my last Article was Introcution to crowdsourcing Jobs. Now I am expanding the topic via Opportunities & sites.
Field Agent:
This site has very small tasks and high rewards. Just like filling forms, Snapping photos
I am not reffering any one. Follow these Steps
 Go to Google
 Search Field Agent
 Choose the Field agent’s domain of uk
 Signup
 G+1 my blog
 Now start Tasks
REQUIREMENTS:
 Smart Phone or the phone support
 Field agent Application

TASKS:
 Search task (All tasks are relevant to your Region.)
 Complete task
 Earn Cash
 Payments are done via PayPal
 All transactions are done in 2 days
 You do not have to Pay Transaction fee
 Like this post & Comment.


Note:
Friends I told you that Crowdsourcing jobs are most beneficial and these jobs can be used for Part time. It does not men you leave your jobs for these crowdsourcing opportunities. These sites are not Rich Programs. Just do online jobs For Extra Revenue.


Soon I Will Bring part 3.

Post a Comment

 
Top